Saturday, July 10, 2010

Mumbai’s Spain supporters talk of octopus oracle’s predictions


Mumbai: Paul, the octopus, has become the newest sensation thanks to his accurate predictions about the football World Cup match winners. The Germans are angry with him since he predicated their fall from the semis. Now for the finals, he has chosen Spain over The Netherlands.










We spoke to a few Spain supporters about how they feel about Paul’s prediction...
Mini Mathur, TV host











I think I am my own octopus as I told my husband before this World Cup that Brazil and Argentina will not go far and Spain will make it. I don’t believe in this octopus.
Deepti Gujral, model
I don’t believe in Paul. I know all his predictions have come true but I think it might have happened by fluke.
Ranvijay Singh, TV host
I think the octopus is just doing his job. But I am happy that he picked Spain.
Reema Sen, Actor
If Holland wins and Spain loses, the octopus is going to have it. Like all German fans have said, it might end up in a dish.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bollywood News and Bollywood Gossip | Actors | Actresses | Updates

FIFA.com - 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa™ - Interviews

FIFA.com - 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa™ - Latest Photos

FIFA.com - 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa™ - Latest Videos